Alice’s First Snow Day

Alice’s First Snow Day

The last time I was ever faced with this much snow, I worked for a small Co-Operative Store just 15 minutes from my parents almost eight years ago. So when this Sunday snow day appeared and Luke told me to look out the window I grew with excitement. It was Alice’s first snow day! We ended up wrapping up warm and I headed out with my camera and my Alice. So enjoy these photos and experience the enjoyment we had 🙂

xoxo

Share:

9 Comments

1. December 20, 2017 / 2:35 pm

Ahhh how sweet what a cutie that must have been so magical! Lovely photos.

2. December 20, 2017 / 3:52 pm

I’m never sure who is more excited at their first snow day. Us adults or the child hehe! We rarely get snow in Cardiff so it was a huge thrill for us too.

3. December 20, 2017 / 8:02 pm

These are such beautiful photos, I love how your little one is so bold and the background so blurry, it makes for a beautiful capture. We didn’t have much snow here, so I’ve been quite envious of other people’s snow day pictures!

4. December 21, 2017 / 1:09 am

Aw I love that Alice was able to enjoy her first snow day and how cute does she look as well? Also I have to ask where is her outfit from? I kind of want one for myself!

5. December 21, 2017 / 10:19 am

The pictures look great and I bet she had lots of fun. I can just about remember our son’s first snow day. He didn’t gave a clue what all the white stuff was!

6. December 21, 2017 / 10:09 pm

Awww, how sweet! First snow days a something special.

7. December 22, 2017 / 2:37 am

Awwwww she’s so cute! And those photos are stunning! It sounds daft but it was too cold for snow with me and I was actually really disappointed as everyone else got to go play in it and I didn’t.

8. December 22, 2017 / 6:21 pm

Awww she looks absolutely adorable and she seems to have loved her first snow, lovely pictures