Do you remember this photograph? It was my blog header last October and Alice’s first Halloween. It was a nightmare to get these pictures really, Ellie (Alice’s Godmother) was stood behind me pulling faces, shouting silly words, singing and all sorts to try and get Alice to smile and I think out of 40 photographs we had 15 which was the best! But of course this one was my favourite and yet I still haven’t got it printed (my bad).
Now, as it’s nearing jumper weather, cozy pajamas, hot chocolate, getting ready to watch those Halloween and Christmas themed films and of course decorations! Lots of decorations! I decided I needed a little wish list and some goals to keep me on track with my favourite time of year.
- Visit a Pumpkin Patch! And take plenty of pictures. I’ve got my eye on visiting, Hendrewennol Farm. I wanted to visit it last year but it wasn’t the correct time and the weather was just awful so fingers crossed for this year.
- Buy a new Winter Coat! I don’t have my eye on one just yet but I’m sure I will see one that screams at me to buy it.
- Get lots of red, browns, oranges and cream clothing added to mine and Alice’s wardrobe. As she is growing so quickly I think it’s high time we got some more traditional outfits such as pinafore dresses, some body warmers, a new coat and plenty of thick winter dresses. Mothercare I’ll be seeing you soon!
- Take more photographs, I lacked a little these past two months due to spats in depression and Alice hasn’t been very well and has suffered badly with a terrible cold. So during this time I want to get some nice photographs of us both and our near and dearest.
- This one sounds a little silly but I want to decorate more! As I am still in my little bedroom and Alice & I have been spending a lot more time upstairs I want to decorate my room to make it feel a little more, festive. She is a lot older now and can enjoy all the colours, the glitter, and sparkles!
- Start buying Christmas presents. I know I know, some people hate that word but as money and finances always worry me, I feel it’s best to start buying now. Mainly for Alice and close family, I’d like to get ahead of myself this year!
- Write and post more blogs! I need to share with you the excitement that is going on at Life with Melly headquarters and I want to share more updates on my little Alice.
- I want to do more live streams, more live chats with you guys, get my head in the game with my YouTube and just be more of a presence. This will of course be on going.
- Review more products for babies and mums. I have beauty stuff I swear by and baby toys and bath products Alice has loved since day one!
- Do more wish lists & monthly faves! Really head towards more lifestyle posts but still post about parenting.
- Clean up my instagram! Delete old photographs and aim for a baby, clean, parenting theme.
Of course these are just some small goals I hope to reach before Christmas and I am sure I will add a few more on here as the month goes by. I’m so excited for this month and next month as I’ve got friends getting married, a Halloween kids party to host and a few mummy meet ups to arrange. I find keeping busy is the best thing to do while I get over my final (hopefully) stage of depression. And I will of course be posting up an update and hopefully my last one about my dealings with PND.