Good morning guys,
I wanted to post something a little bit different to how I normally post. Like my previous post, There’s Something About Alice. I thought it would be interesting to post 10 facts about myself so you can learn just a little bit more about well, me.
1. I don’t really have a favourite colour anymore, it was purple, then it was shades of green and then yellow… Now I have just come to the conclusion I love all colours.
2. Life with William was very challenging but also very rewarding. We had been together over two years, had faced many problems and I thought we could overcome anything. Having Alice created something different for us, we try our best to be the best for her, even if we’re not together anymore.
3. I’m one of those people that sometimes takes all the yellow and orange skittles out of the package and leaves them. Or I will only eat the colours as little families ie all 5 colours must be there.
4. I’m an unbelievable fussy eater. However, my mum tries to get me to eat new things to explore my taste buds. I am terrible with vegetables and if I can see them on my plate, they will not be going on my fork or in my mouth! I believe broccoli, after not eating it from the age of 5 to 24 is what helped with my fertility. Afterall broccoli is one of the main folic acid types of food.
5. I love to laugh and enjoy smiling but when I have down/bad days, it’s very hard for me to get out of that funk. I am of course working on it and mostly it’s thanks to Alice I don’t have that many anymore.
6. I’m really sociable but do enjoy being alone. I get anxiety attacks if I’m around too many people for too long. This has since started after I had Alice. I believe its due to me being worried if she is left with my parents or she is with myself and Will and something is happening, the weather is turning bad or I just want to get home to keep her safe.
7. I would love to foster or adopt a baby/child someday, to show them what a loving and caring family is and give them a chance in life.
8. I have been working in photography since I was sixteen and been photographing weddings since 2012. Weddings are something I am in love with, just being apart of someone’s big day is unbelievable. I also photograph bumps, children and families. I am not just any photographer, I am a celebration photographer.
9. I am and have been apart of one of the biggest Modified Car Clubs in the UK since I was fourteen. It’s not just boys in race cars or street racing gone bad, it’s a family. We look after each other, support one another and have such amazing adventures!
10. I am a big dreamer and I love making lists and writing my goals down. I have a 1-year plan, a 5-year plan and of course a 10-year plan. Next on my list is to get married, buy a nice new car and move into a nice big family home so Will and I can fill it with more children, pets and just enjoy being a family even more.
I hope you’ve enjoyed learning some facts about me, I’d love to know some about you. Maybe you separate sweets like me or perhaps you have a hidden obsession with a tv show (I won’t judge) Let’s hear it!